Thursday, February 12, 2009

The last month....

So here is an update of our last month (or two). Life is still just as busy. Jason went to Tennesse for a week, and I got to experience life with three boys alone. Ridge has discovered his feet and toys and smiling. I pretty much love life with a baby again. It's amazing how fast he grows. I don't remember the other boys growing quite so quickly. Kyler and Max have been adjusting really well to all of the changes. They like the new school and are meeting new friends at church. I think I like our new ward, I've mostly spent my time in the mother's room. Our ward just split so all the women I met are in the other ward now, ah such is life. On to the pictures, there's a lot!!


Ridge and Waylon hanging out....they love their playdates!!





Guess what's in the crib.....
Surprisingly, it's Ridge.
He sleeps in his crib for the first four hours, then he likes to eat every hour or two.
Max at the circus workshop at school

Kyler at the workshop

These, we had to buy, Kyler love practicing with his poi

This is how we roll....

Discovering his feet

All smiles


So, this is on my to do list....
and this, mt. laundry...

and this, somebody should make this bed....

it's crazy how fast this accumulates!!

He thinks he's funny

It's a lot easier to play DS on your head!!

Ahhh, toes

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Ridge is SUPER cute!

Miss Jill said...

Thanks for the updated photos! :) You're right, he has changed alot. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Adam has really missed Kyler and Max. He still has no idea that you guys have a baby. In some of the pictures of Ridge I can see Jason and in some and can see your dad, and in some I don't see anyone recognizable at all - amazing! They're super cute and fun to look at.

Dalling Family said...

Wow he has filled out. Atta boy! Super cute pictures. Makes me miss you guys even more. I think he has your smile and is a good mix of Jason and your dad...which probably means Jason and you. :)

Mike and Jenn said...

Theresa--I am still here--just been super busy, but I'm glad you've posted pictures of Ridge. He is a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys again... Doesn't seem quite right without you guys here...but that is kind of how we figured it, we'd finally get here, but you guys would leave..ho-hum. We still are trying to decide on a house...we have three in the top pickings and are narrowing it down to two and hopefully by the end of the week, we can make an offer on a house. Yeah!!!!!!! Good to see you guys are enjoying life! Give me a call sometime.
~Jenn

Susan said...

Very cute baby. It looks like a cute house, too.