Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyler!!!!

Happy 10th Birthday to the most amazing firstborn any person could ask for!!!! Kyler is such a good helper to me and to his brothers. He is thoughtful and kind. He is one of the smartest people I know and I am thankful everyday that he is part of my life. He has grand plans for his life and I can't wait to see all he can do. Oddly enough, we don't have very many birthday pics of him (everyone knows firstborn=massive amounts of pictures for every occasion). I LOVE YOU KYLER!!!

3 comments:

Dalling Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyler...I thought about you but didn't call. sorry.
That is the craziest yet most handsome 'herd' I have ever seen! Take care - love you guys!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Kyler!

Mike and Jenn said...

Happy (be-lated) Birthday Kyler! I can't believe you're ten years old...that kind of makes your mom old! :) (Which isn't saying a lot for me!)