Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAWAII!!

So, I think that I have the best husband ever. Jason took a week off of work to stay home with the boys while I went to Hawaii!! My friend, Rebecca (the best friend ever) invited me to visit her in Hawaii for a week.....so I did. We did all of the tourist things and spent some quality time on the beach. I ate some amazing food, and I am pretty sure I had pineapple, coconut, and macadamia nuts every day. I still dream about the pancakes with a macadamia nut sauce from the restaurant in Kailua....I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but I had an amazing time! I am incredibly thankful for Jason and he had a blast just being home with the boys. We hope to do this trip again someday as a family.

USS Arizona Memorial

Hawaii Temple

Byodo-In Temple (Replica of a Buddist Temple in Japan)



4 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

i am so jealous! Good For you! My brother lived over there i need to go!

Kelli

Miss Jill said...

It's great that you had such a fun trip. I would love to go myself one day. Jason told us some about your trip. I can't wait to hear more - and see more pictures!

Dalling Family said...

Yeah not enough pictures! And where's the one of you doing the hula?! Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Theresa said...

Katie - hula, huh? That pic must be with the one where I am wearing a coconut bra and grass skirt.....