Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's not that I failed....

It's just that I have 500 pounds of clutter spread out in piles all over my house.....I totally failed. Without weighing everything, I have no idea where I ended up at. We are going to have a yard sale, but until then, we still have almost everything (but it's in piles...). We have a good idea of what we are getting rid of, and when we do have the yard sale, I have a feeling a lot more stuff will be leaving this house. But until then, we will still be clearing out clutter and making piles of things to get rid of.

On the cooking front, we have had a lot of junk this week. Tonight I did make tacos with smoked turkey, shredded broccoli, and cheese. They were really good, the boys had mac & cheese....ehh, some weeks are better than others.

No comments: