Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Losing 500 pounds!!

So, anyone who knows me, knows that I decorate with clutter and piles of paper.....I have been inspired by this blog and another upcoming move to lose 500 pounds of clutter. Not furniture so much, just paper, clutter, and randoms things we no longer need. My plan is to throw things away, donate, save for a yard sale, give to others. Since I work better if I let my plans be known.....here's letting you (all six of you that read this) know. And, I want to lose 500 pounds in ten days......yep, ten little days. Totally do-able! (maybe) (if not, I'll just delete this post and only six of you people would ever know that I failed). So, starting tomorrow, April 8, 2010, I will be starting this little project. Stay tuned for details!

3 comments:

Dalling Family said...

I'll be checking in to see how you do! :o)Good luck!

Cheryl Winkel said...

Good idea. But...if you don't make your goal in 10 days, just keep going. And take pictures. I like to see before and after results.

MollyinMinn said...

Good for you! That is fabulous! I look forward to seeing how it goes!